[c-nsp] cisco MPLS AutoBandwidth Allocator

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Thu Aug 26 15:56:02 EDT 2010

On Fri, 2010-08-27 at 00:21 +0530, jack daniels wrote:
> hope MPLS TE - Auto-bandwidth enhancement  and MPLS TE -
> Auto-bandwidth allocator are same feature

That seems strange. So you're saying you don't need something technical
solution to a problem you have, you need a feature called
"Auto-bandwidth allocator"? Even if Cisco defined that to be something
controlling the LEDs on your front panels and nothing else? :-)

Googling "Auto-bandwidth allocator" gives a link to a document
(apparantly from 2006) describing the feature for 7500 and 7200.
Skimming that document and the more recent one about the 7600 points
towards the latter being an evolved version of the former. That took me
about 2 minutes at most. I shouldn't have.

--
Peter