[c-nsp] How to run script file from flash

John Neiberger jneiberger at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 11:31:55 EDT 2010

I have a set of complicated commands that I need to run periodically
on several modules on a bunch of routers. I'd like to create a text
file of the commands and store it on the flash of each router, then
just run the commands from the text file stored on the router. I know
we can use "more" to view the file, but since this will just be a file
of show commands, is there a way to have the script run as if I were
entering the commands myself? It would save me a lot of time if I
could just run the script from the CLI.

Thanks!
John