[c-nsp] Load-sharing with two links to the same ISP

Aftab Siddiqui aftab.siddiqui at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 07:33:43 EST 2010

use "maximum-paths" in BGP peering. With this you can add multiple routes in
the routing table as long as the routes you are getting from the same AS.
BUT once this is added it is applied to all BGP peers, not possible to do it
for some selected peers. If you have many neighbors on this router than care
should be taken before making this decision.

Regards,

Aftab A. Siddiqui