[c-nsp] Res: ISSU on SXF -> SXI

SAMUEL MENON samuelmenon at yahoo.com.br
Fri Feb 12 11:04:18 EST 2010

Hi

I have good experiences with ISSU to upgrade IOS to SRB4 to SRD1 or SRD3. I have made the procedure a few times without problems. The messages about missing ifindex values, IDB failures and other is normal while the procedure. I just found a BUG ID when I some problems while upgrade from IOS SRD3 to SRE version. The workaround for the BUG ID does not work too, the bug will be fixed in IOS SRD4 that will be avaliable in next month. I have a doubt for other people that make this procedure. We need in the begining of the procedure to remove the efsu:
no service image-version efsu

Do we need to add again the command "service image-version efsu" ? In the procedure does not show if we need to add again the command line or not.

Regards,