[c-nsp] Controlling allowed VLANs, alternatives?

Tim Jackson jackson.tim at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 17:15:17 EST 2010

switchport trunk vlan allowed add/remove:

nsvltnit-office-3560(config-if)#switchport trunk allowed vlan ?
 WORD    VLAN IDs of the allowed VLANs when this port is in trunking mode
 add     add VLANs to the current list
 all     all VLANs
 except  all VLANs except the following
 none    no VLANs
 remove  remove VLANs from the current list