[c-nsp] understanding ping ipv6 output

Suzuki, Kiyoshi (Network Service Development) kiyoshi.suzuki at kvh.co.jp
Sun Jan 3 19:31:44 EST 2010

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/docs/ios/fundamentals/command/reference/cf_m1.html#wp1013837

C for congestion?

-Yoshi

"PLEASE NOTE:  This email,  and  any  attachments  hereto,  are
intended only  for use  by the specified addressee(s)  and  may
contain legally privileged and/or confidential and/or proprietary
information of KVH Co., Ltd.  and/or its affiliates  (including
personal information).  If you are not the intended recipient of
this email, please immediately notify the sender by email,  and
please permanently  delete the original,  any print out and any
copies of the foregoing. "