[c-nsp] Load Balancing

Mohammad Khalil eng_mssk at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 5 08:55:14 EST 2010

hi all

i have 2 web servers connecting to one of the LAN switches
i am thinking of implement HSRP for outgoing traffic thats right ??
the 2 servers are connected via cross cable as well for making data transfer as fast as possible
now the what i want to do from my routers is that when requsting web page hosted on the 2 sites can i make load balancer using normal router ??
if one of the 2 we servers are down can i redirect the request to the other one in case of failure ?