[c-nsp] SA 520 - Virus filter?

Garry gkg at gmx.de
Fri Jan 8 05:25:38 EST 2010

Hi,

we just picked up an SA520 box for a customer, seems like a nice SOHO
box ... anyway, while I got most everything working easily (after going
through all kinds of hassle with the TrendMicro website registration for
the filtering license), including web site filtering based on
classification, but somehow filtering of virus files doesn't seem to be
working - I've enabled all "Content Filter" options on the firewall
page, but can still download the EICAR test signature without any
intervention by the SA ...

Any idea what I might be missing here?

Tnx, Garry