[c-nsp] ip route cache flow

Geoffrey Pendery geoff at pendery.net
Wed Jan 20 11:43:59 EST 2010

Just to be clear, it is only supported with the *second* newest, the
Sup V 10GE.  NetFlow is NOT supported on the newest, the Sup 6E.  So
it was actually removed from the 4500's going forward.  At this time
the "E" series 4500 stuff, the latest-and-greatest, does NOT support
NetFlow.

I just rolled out 48 of them.  The QoS is also a bit tricky - good,
but different from previous 4500 or 6500 QoS.

-Geoff