[c-nsp] Does QPPB works on 7600 ?

Mark Tinka mtinka at globaltransit.net
Sat Jan 23 11:39:56 EST 2010

On Saturday 23 January 2010 08:37:10 pm Dobbins, Roland
wrote:

> I believe QPPB only works on GSRs and 7500s running
>  S-train, and maybe T-train software-based routers (happy
>  to be corrected, of course).

It's supported in 12.2(33)SRC and later on the 7200-VXR. As
it's implemented in software on software-based routers, I
assume it should work on most if not all current software-
based hardware (although there are some known issues with
certain versions of code and some attributes of the feature,
e.g., counters, e.t.c.).

Cheers,

Mark.