[c-nsp] Does QPPB works on 7600 ?

Nicolás Leiva nicolasleiva at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 13:55:15 EST 2010

Your line cards do not support matches on QoS group (neither do the ES
cards).

7606(config-if)#
7606(config-if)#service-policy input qppb-map
Match qos-group is not supported for this interface
7606(config-if)#

I think there's no line card for the 7600's that will match a qos-group in
both directions. According to http://tinyurl.com/ybe7wfe a SIP-400 will support
it output interface only in 12.2(33)SXH.

Nicolas
http://ccie-en-espanol.blogspot.com/