[c-nsp] 7600 + egress netflow + 12.2(33)SRE

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Jan 26 04:10:05 EST 2010

On 01/25/2010 08:59 PM, Atif Sid wrote:
> New code 12.2(33)SRE have removed the command ip flow egress from the
> interfaces.  it shows the command but does not configure it?
> example:

7600s with PFC-based linecards don't support egress netflow, because the
hardware does not - only ingress. Is this the kind of interface you're
trying to configure on?

I suspect the egress command was present previously either as a cosmetic
bug (e.g. it was intended for WAN/ES cards but "accidentally" appeared
for all interfaces) or was only capturing software-switches flows.