[c-nsp] best ios version for VSS

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Wed Jan 27 11:32:00 EST 2010

On Jan 27, 2010, at 11:25 AM, Alasdair McWilliam wrote:

> I've run 12.2(33)SXI3 on some non-VSS nodes but the upgrade breaks SSH beyond repair (to my knowledge?) if you do an SSO failover, so these are going to be downgraded back to SXI2a.

Is this the bug where the private key goes away?  We've seen this as well and the "helpful" eng at tac can't seem to follow our simple reproduction instructions and keeps trying to offer us other ways to workaround their bug.

I hope this tac eng gets canned so someone helpful can have a job.

- Jared