[c-nsp] Self rebooting pix?

Jason LeBlanc jasonleblanc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 16:49:47 EST 2010

The point of termination between the pix and the power supply end point (shaped like a 7) is a known issue.  If it moves at all or gets bumped at all it will reboot the devices.  To rule this out you can try to zip tie it to the device in an effort to keep it still.  If there is no possible movement and it still occurs it is most likely overheating as previously mentioned.