[c-nsp] Self rebooting pix?

Jason Gurtz jasongurtz at npumail.com
Thu Jan 28 10:57:25 EST 2010

> We had this issue on a 525 and opened a TAC case. We provided Cisco with
> sh tech (I think) and the root cause was a code issue (ver. 6.x)
> concerning the number of connections.

Never called the TAC here but that sounds about right.  At the time we
experienced this we were adding PAT mappings as well as steadily
increasing the amount of IPSEC client connections and adding user
accounts.

7.0 series has user account corruption issue and we have a case open on
it, though I hope to go Justin's way and have an ASA here in the near
future.

~JasonG