[c-nsp] best ios version for VSS

Ross Vandegrift ross at kallisti.us
Thu Jan 28 15:33:31 EST 2010

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 11:02:25AM +0800, Mark Tinka wrote:
> It never ceases to amaze me how problematic the history of
> the 6500 has been with regard to hardware and software
> stability, and yet we love it so and would put our heads on
> the block for it.

That sentiment boggles my mind.  Am I the only one that bitterly hates
the 6500 for it's unexplainable inconsistency and prolific crash bugs?
Put my head on the chopping block for the 6500?  No thanks - I can't
depend on them for anything.  Wish I could get rid of them faster!

--
Ross Vandegrift
ross at kallisti.us

"If the fight gets hot, the songs get hotter.  If the going gets tough,
the songs get tougher."
	--Woody Guthrie