[c-nsp] Can UCS 6120XP be used for normal host connectivity?

David Hubbard dhubbard at dino.hostasaurus.com
Thu Jul 8 13:04:27 EDT 2010

Thanks Jeremy, we're going to end up going the same route
after I looked into it more with the information Brad
posted.  We don't have a ten gig core yet so looks like
I'm buying some new core switches too just to get backup
traffic in and out since I don't want to do link
aggregation (assuming the 6120's supported it).

Thanks Brad too,

David