[c-nsp] Anyone else seeing downloads not working

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Mon Jul 26 16:47:53 EDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-07-26 at 13:29 -0700, Seth Mattinen wrote:
> As part of the ongoing improvements to serve you in the most secure
> manner possible, only IE 8 on Windows 7 will be permitted.

Heh, I just completed one of their countless surveys where I asked them
to simplify the download procedure, providing a HTML-only HTTPS/Basic
Auth version of the download pages.

On that subject: I can't get the Flash Tour of the new "Personal
Software Download Experience" to work. Not that I would want to. Anybody
know what I'm missing? :-)

--
Peter