[c-nsp] Multicast issues on 7600s with WS-6748-sfp blades

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Thu Jul 29 17:31:41 EDT 2010

It never worked, when I sent that reply I had mistakenly thought it
was an internal email.

The closest public thing you'll probably find is the 6500 h/w
architecture decks from networkers. That, or talk to your Cisco account team.

Tim

At 01:17 PM 7/29/2010, Mikhail submitted:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Distinguished Technical Marketing Engineer, Cisco Nexus 7000
Cisco - http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759