[c-nsp] SXI3 strange issue, Loose mode uRPF jumps to strict by itself

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Thu Jul 29 23:55:14 EDT 2010

CSCec39733 added just such a warning ages ago, back in the 12.1 days
- but I just checked a c6k running 12.2(33)SXH and it's not there any
more, so there seems to be a regression.

Tim

At 08:25 PM 7/29/2010, Church, Charles submitted:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Distinguished Technical Marketing Engineer, Cisco Nexus 7000
Cisco - http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759