[c-nsp] ipv6 on a sup32?

Seth Mattinen sethm at rollernet.us
Mon Jun 7 17:06:18 EDT 2010

On 6/7/2010 13:51, Christian MacNevin wrote:
> Thanks. Yeah, I know we do use them for it, just not super reliable evidently.
>
> It'll need to be capable of decent ipv6 ACLs too, in case that wasn't obvious in
> the requirement.

The requirement of EUI-64 only ACL hosts seems to have been lifted at
some point; I can now enter acl lines such as this without being yelled
at by IOS:

permit ipv6 host 2607:fe70:0:beef::2 any

Tested a few simple things and it worked for me. That was the only one
that really got me because I hated having EUI-64 addresses for servers.
Operationally, mine have been trouble free with IPv6.

~Seth