[c-nsp] SecureACS Appliance & AD Authentication

Saxon Jones saxon.jones at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 11:05:40 EST 2010

Something like:

aaa authentication login default group tacacs+ *enable*
aaa authentication enable default group tacacs+ *enable*

And set your enable secret; if TACACS+ is unavailable then you can login
with whatever username you like but using the enable secret as your password
and enable password. As long as your TACACS+ server is reachable you can't
use the enable secret for auth so if just your AD connector fails then
disconnect the TACACS+ server and you can then login with that secret.

-saxon

Saxon Jones

Email: saxon.jones at gmail.com
Telephone: (780) 669-0899