[c-nsp] 802.3ad questions..

Yuri Bank yuribank at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 04:58:27 EST 2010

It should work, but with EtherChannel you can only load balance based on
src,dst mac/ip/port ( depending on your hardware ). The only problem I
forsee is that the port-channel will not know when your 600Mbit shaped link
is at capacity, and will continue to try and send frames over it when your
1Gbit link still has 400Mbits left. You may also have issues with packets
arriving out of order since the 600Mbit link will queue the excess traffic.
Upgrade the 600Mbit link? :)

-yuri