[c-nsp] training classes

Peter Hicks peter.hicks at poggs.co.uk
Wed Mar 3 02:46:24 EST 2010

Ryan Lambert wrote:

> FWIW, for instructor-led classes, I have heard recommendations for Firefly
> and GlobalKnowledge. I can't personally vouch for either, so I'll maybe let
> someone follow up to this with their relevant testimony. :)

All training courses are only as good as the tutor (unless you're in to
your food, in which case the quality of the vending machine and/or
cafeteria may be an important metric).

The ones who have real-world experience are the best.  The ones who
merely learn and impart facts without explanation aren't so good.

Unless you have a 'favourite' by whom you've already been trained, it's
pot luck.

Peter