[c-nsp] Odd behavior: OSPF on a physical port of an SVI

Rick Ernst cnsp at shreddedmail.com
Thu Mar 4 14:01:05 EST 2010

OSPF debug (packet, event) showed no incoming OSPF packets.  The 2-3
neighbors that did come up on the 7500 were in FULL/DR, FULL/BDR, and
2WAY/DROTHER (from memory; I was more interested in getting the device up
rather than capturing details).

One thing I was thinking of was that the physical port was dropping incoming
multicast for some reason.

Rick