[c-nsp] Question on an mmc_queuecell error

Steven Pfister SPfister at dps.k12.oh.us
Fri Mar 5 09:59:27 EST 2010

I've got an 8510 that's showing this error in the log:

Mar  5 09:33:28.736: %AAL5-3-INTERNAL_ERROR:  aal5send: mmc_queuecell failed No room on port 0 vpi 0 vci 5 for cells 1
No room on port 0 vpi 0 vci 5 for cells 1
No room on port 0 vpi 0 vci 5 for cells 1
No room on port 0 vpi 0 vci 5 for cells 1
No room on port 0 vpi 0 vci 5 for cells 1

This happens about twice a minute, about 5 seconds apart. I haven't really run across much online about this message. No performance problems yet, but I want to get this figured out before there are. Anybody know what's causing this?

Thanks!

Steve Pfister
Technical Coordinator,
The Office of Information Technology