[c-nsp] Dynamic TCAM allocation/optimization? (was Re: N7K tcam handling)

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Thu Mar 11 15:48:26 EST 2010

Hi Nick -
To be clear, all my responses here were with respect to the Nexus
7000, not Cisco 7600... Just want to make sure we're all on the same
page here... :)

Thanks,
Tim

At 12:00 PM 3/11/2010, Nick Hilliard clamored:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Cisco Nexus 7000
Cisco - http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759