[c-nsp] Spanning-Tree vs. EoMPLS links in SXI2?

Daniska, Tomas tomas at soitron.com
Mon Mar 15 18:20:50 EDT 2010

Gert,

also the case with MSNLB packets being dropped under some circumstances
I asked a few weeks ago is related to 3C, 3B being OK. Here, it's
actually reported as a feature, not a bug... a result of Cisco making 3C
more RFC-compliant (1812 in this case) than 3B is. So definitely there
are differences in packet (and/or header) handling between 3B and 3C.
Don't see the very details, but this is what I was told and/or
understood.

--

deejay