[c-nsp] IOS-XR on 12K - 3.9.1 and SNMP

Marc Binderberger marc at sniff.de
Sun May 9 14:14:42 EDT 2010

Hello Jared,

> Have not seen it in other products that run 3.9.1.
>
> Just the 12k. Tac basically told me to go away tonight as they are too
> busy with other cases to actually file a bug.

*sigh*  that is what I name short sighted. If it's in 3.9.1 chances are
it makes it into 4.x as well. Can you keep pushing, pleeease?

> Last time it took a month for cisco to do something, let's see how
> long on this one.

Ah, you probably don't know the process - or you wouldn't be surprised ;-)
Not that you as a customer should bother about your vendors process but
a month is not that bad.

> The best part was talking to India that has no xr
> devices to do testing on.

Seriously?  ... *sigh*

> Jared Mauch (hater of the inhuman network vendor)

well, the _network_ is non-human, just a pile of metal, plastic and
"enhanced sand" ;-)

Regards, Marc

--
Marc Binderberger        <marc at sniff.de>