[c-nsp] vs. upgrading FWSM on Cisco 6500 from 3.1(13) 3.1(17)

Arne Larsen / Region Nordjylland arla at rn.dk
Fri May 14 06:55:35 EDT 2010

Hi all.

Can someone give me a hint about what I might be doing wrong.
I'm upgrading fwsm from release 3.1.13 to 3.1.17.
I uploaded the new image to the secondary module, saved the config and reloaded the module.
It came up totally blank. Every config on each context was gone.
So I sat it up again as failover, and the primary module replicated the complete config of all contexts.
Now I'm a bit afraid what will happened when I reload the primary module.
Has any experienced anything like this.

/Arne