[c-nsp] NSF cisco useless ?

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Fri Nov 5 12:34:42 EDT 2010

Keti,

> To confirm my understanding, the same also applies to :
>   mpls ldp graceful-restart
>
>  right ?

well, no. LDP needs this configuration even when you only have a single RP and want to act as GR-helper to neighboring nodes (as does BGP).
However: In your specific environment with all routers having a single RP/single control-plane, there is no point configuring *any* GR/NSF command in any protocol.

	oli