[c-nsp] Suggested Time - 1pm CET + US/Eastern - Wednesday - Re: CCO Login to ftp.cisco.com hosed [was Re: FYI: SXI5 posted]

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Wed Nov 10 07:22:58 EST 2010

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 09, 2010 at 01:33:25PM -0500, Jared Mauch wrote:
> How about 1pm CET and 1pm EST tomorrow?

*done*.

Calling TAC is amazingly convoluted.  (I've never done that before, I
always open cases per web interface, so this was a new experience for
me - figuring out whether I'm entitled at all to open a case for this
specific router took her about 8 minutes...)

I wonder how great Cisco could be if they would start working *with*
their customers, instead of *against* them.  Like "listen" and not
"please go away, we do our best to avoid to ship bugfixed software to
you, or listen to your technical problems".

Not that IOS for Sup720 would run on non-Cisco hardware, so pirating
doesn't really make *that* much sense...

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de