[c-nsp] MPLS qos on 6500/sup720 - setting EXP when it shouldn't?

Dmitry Valdov dv at dv.ru
Thu Nov 18 03:55:49 EST 2010

I think, yes.

===
The no mls qos rewrite ip dscp command is incompatible with Multiprotocol
Label Switching (MPLS). The default mls qos rewrite ip dscp command must
remain enabled in order for the PFC3BXL or PFC3B to assign the correct MPLS
Experimental (EXP) value for the labels that it imposes. This restriction
does not apply to PFC3C or PFC3CXL forward.
==

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/qos/command/reference/qos_m2.html#wp1049874

--
Dmitry Valdov