[c-nsp] Nexus 7K Training.

Jaquish, Bret Bret.Jaquish at Navistar.com
Thu Nov 18 13:30:18 EST 2010

Would anyone here share any positive feedback for a Nexus training partner or training class?  I'm located in the Chicago area.  We will be deploying a Nexus in a large campus LAN environment in the next few months.

I'm looking at either:

ICN75KE v3.0
or
ICN7K v3.0

Bret

Disclaimer Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail, and any attachments
and/or documents linked to this email, are intended for the
addressee and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, proprietary, or otherwise protected by law.  Any
dissemination, distribution, or copying is prohibited.  This
notice serves as a confidentiality marking for the purpose of
any confidentiality or nondisclosure agreement.  If you have
received this communication in error, please contact the
original sender.