[c-nsp] DRAC Network doubt

Alessandro Braga sandro.unix at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 19:47:53 EDT 2010

I am responsible to implement a DRAC Network. But I am in doubt of
what would be the best way to implement this network, I dont have any
experience at all with this type of implementation.

I have considered Cisco with Private-VLAN, but my manager doesnt have
budget for a network full of Cisco devices, so I asked myself if is
feasible one vlan for each customer, once there might be a need of
having different equipments of different physical segments having to
communicate with each other?

Looking forward for comments and opinions,

Best Regards,

AB