[c-nsp] Check command history on CISCO

Jeff Wojciechowski Jeff.Wojciechowski at midlandpaper.com
Wed Sep 22 11:00:50 EDT 2010

One addition that I have on my gear:

Path tftp://ip of tftp server/site name/$h
Write-memory

This way I can use WinMerge on configs to easily see what differences are and each sites devices (switches and routers - when will ASA support this pleaseee??)

Every time I wr mem a fresh copy of the config is TFTPd back to my archive of configs.

Thanks,

-Jeff