[c-nsp] ISR G2 performance

Keegan Holley keegan.holley at sungard.com
Mon Sep 27 11:33:58 EDT 2010

I'm a little annoyed by their stance though.  I just want them to make a
recommendation that I can use instead of trying to fill my head with
marketing nonsense.  They certainly will not refund my money if I make the
wrong decision.  Even with the 2800 series, they made the recommendation but
buried it on the Q&A page.  Those numbers weren't even worse case, those
were the recommended uses.  Thanks for the docs though.

Keegan