[c-nsp] Cisco BGP Advertised as-path prepends

Joseph Hardeman jwhardeman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 00:59:21 EDT 2011

Hey Guys,

I have a question regarding displaying the as-path prepends that I am
announcing to my providers.  With a foundry I could display the prepends
that I am announcing out, but I don't seem to be able to do that with the
Cisco or at least I haven't found the command.  Does anyone know the command
I can run on a cisco to show this info?  I would like to make sure my route
maps are injecting the as-path prepends properly.

Thanks

Joe