[c-nsp] ARP oddness

Anton Yurchenko phila at cascopoint.com
Mon Aug 22 13:14:24 EDT 2011

I have seen similar situation where a host had 2 interfaces on the same
subnet, each with different IP on that subnet. Host was preferring to
send traffic(sourced from both of its IPs) out of only one of the
interfaces. Hence source mac of the second interface was never learned
and was unicast flooded.