[c-nsp] Nexus enabling pathcost method long - documentation

Mark Mason MMason at jackhenry.com
Thu Dec 1 16:48:52 EST 2011

Tim-

Below is the reference. Google has some other folks tying to that same page. Fix that one, and fix all I guess.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps9441/ps9670/C07-572834-00_STDG_NX-OS_vPC_DG.pdf - this has the incorrect data

Mark Mason | Network Engineer, Adv | JHA Communications Infrastructure
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.® | 417.235.6652 x1520 | mmason at jackhenry.com

"Decisions without actions are pointless. Actions without decisions are reckless."