[c-nsp] Cisco 6k no power enable module

Tassos Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnetgroup.gr
Sat Dec 3 02:56:40 EST 2011

It doesn't really matter whether you have powered off a slot or not (the module is
recognized even when powered off).
As soon as you oir the module, a bus stall will probably occur. We have seen that multiple
times.
Theoretically if you know how to insert/remove the module (not too quickly, not too
slowly; it's a known pins "issue") you shouldn't have this problem,
Personally, i always had 100% success when doing it myself, but i don't expect everyone
else to be so lucky.

--
Tassos