[c-nsp] Recommendation for small GBit router

Chris Evans chrisccnpspam2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 07:46:30 EST 2011

There are 'other' vendors out there besides Cisco who's switches provide
SFlow which will give you information you're looking for as compared to
netflow, assuming your collector supports it. These same vendor/switches
also can do the routing as you're asking about for the low cost you're
looking for.