[c-nsp] Telnet session dropped

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Tue Dec 27 11:49:39 EST 2011

Actually it could also be the telnet prompt timeout settings.  The
command interpreter gets done long before you see all the output
(buffered on the devices end) and therefore you get timed out and
disconnected long before the buffer actually drains.  Try
setting/increasing the idle timeouts.

On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 9:26 AM, Roy <r.engehausen at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/26/2011 2:23 PM, Randy wrote:

into trouble of all kinds."