[c-nsp] How to see interface configuration after card failure on ASR9K

Mark Tinka mtinka at globaltransit.net
Tue Dec 27 13:31:18 EST 2011

On Wednesday, December 28, 2011 02:19:24 AM Jason Lixfeld
wrote:

> Show config rollback last X (or some variant of that)
> should show you what you want to see.

'sh configuration rollback changes last' to be exact.

But that will only show the OP changes that were applied to
a running configuration.

I think what the OP is looking for is, basically, a version
of the total configuration prior to a line card being pulled
out.

To increase your chances of finding this, John, I'll suggest
checking the high-numbered commits, e.g., 90, 91, e.t.c., or
the commits that correspond to when the line card was first
installed into the router.

Mark.