[c-nsp] Multiple VRFs over site-to-site VPN? Possible?

Ge Moua moua0100 at umn.edu
Tue Feb 1 19:08:17 EST 2011

we are doing a similar setup with l2tpv3 inside vrf-aware ipsec (on
IOS); my preference would be to do this w EoMPLS/Atom (again on IOS)
which also maintains the vlan/mpls vrf integrity; of course this doesn't
answer your question about do this on the asa; i'd be interested too in
knowing how you'd solve this with an ASA setup (as a mental exercise).

--
Regards,
Ge Moua

University of Minnesota | OIT - NTS