[c-nsp] Fwd: ASA [AR]

Greg Whynott Greg.Whynott at oicr.on.ca
Wed Feb 16 11:12:03 EST 2011

I think someone got canned this morning.  8(

-g

Begin forwarded message:

From: Qwest Autoresponse <qwestrsp at qwest.com<mailto:qwestrsp at qwest.com>>
Date: February 16, 2011 11:10:18 AM EST
To: Greg
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] ASA [AR]

Thank you for contacting Qwest, we appreciate your business. The email
address you have sent to is no longer accepting messages. We apologize
for the inconvenience & offer the following contact information to
redirect your request.

Residential: 800-244-1111
Small Business: 800-603-6000
Large Business: 800-777-9594
Federal Government: 800-879-1023
Mid-Markets: 800-763-5843
http://www.qwest.com/

--

This message and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this message may not be that of the organization.