[c-nsp] ARP strangeness

Keegan Holley keegan.holley at sungard.com
Mon Jan 3 20:14:14 EST 2011

The 7600 should stop arping if it has gotten a reply.  What happens when you ping your test CPE both from the router and from another node behind it?  You can also run he command sh ip cef exact-match to see what the router is doing with a specific source-destination ip pair. If nothing strange pops up then it's probably a bug.

Sent from my iPhone