[c-nsp] terminal server suggestions?

Dave Brockman dave at brockmans.com
Tue Jan 4 20:39:02 EST 2011

On 1/4/2011 4:58 PM, Andrew Wentzell wrote:
> Digi and Cyclades would be two more brands to look at. You should be
> able to find usable models for around $50 on ebay.

+1 to Digi TS8/TS16 units (with latest firmware).  I found the interface
klunky and feature-set lacking with some of the older firmware versions
I've picked up, but the latest fixed both of these issues for me.  SSH
directly to console on a different port, or SSH to a menu to pick your
ports, and you can configure port access by group/user mappings.

Regards,

dtb