[c-nsp] GSR 12k downgrade IOX to IOS

Judah Scott judah.scott.iam at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 13:21:27 EST 2011

Thanks everyone.  Also note that I found it here:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios_xr_sw/iosxr_r3.8/migration/user/guide/up38upinst.html#wp1152799
which is the section "Reverting to Cisco IOS from Cisco IOS XR Software" in
the document "Migrating from Cisco IOS to Cisco IOS XR Software on the Cisco
XR 12000 Series Router, Release 3.8."  Last night we did this method and it
worked great (unfortunately as stated, fabric downloader upgrade/downgrade
is required).

-J Scott