[c-nsp] CoPP IS-IS traffic on N7k

Brandon Ewing nicotine at warningg.com
Mon Jan 24 18:02:41 EST 2011

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 05:44:30AM +0700, Roland Dobbins wrote:

> On Jan 25, 2011, at 5:37 AM, Lincoln Dale wrote:
>
> > key is probably to find out what traffic is hitting it.
>
> NetFlow may be useful to help determine this, as well.

Out of curiousity, what "interface" does the Sup720 list in Netflow when
control plane traffic is passed to the route processor?  I tried the ones
listed as "Control Plane Interface", "SPAN RP Interface", and "SPAN SP
Interface", but none of my exported flows have any of their iface #s listed
as the outgoing interface.

--
Brandon Ewing                                        (nicotine at warningg.com)